Pincurls and Pout

Welcome to Pincurls and Pout

With over 20 years experience of West End theatre we are passionate about sharing our skills with other vintage enthusiasts.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Theatre

Hi Jeanie here.
So it seems daughter number 2 wasn't thrilled by the pics I used of her last time. No pleasing some people!
Being on facebook and twitter has got me back in touch with so many old friends that I wanted to share a little of the work I have done in the Westend.
I trained as a wig maker, wig dresser and hairdresser at The London College of Fashion.  I have created lots of different hairstyles from lots of different periods. I've also worked with so many lovely people and made some wonderful friends.Below is a little taster of some of the shows I have been lucky enough to work on.......

1993 Sunset Boulevard at the Adelphi Theatre set in the 1940s




1988 Me and My Girl at the Adelphi Theatre set in the 1930s


1989 Miss Saigon at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane set in the 1970s


No comments:

Post a Comment